26/6（Sat）10:00 a.m. -12:30 p.m.
3/7 （Sat） 10:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
7/7、14/7、21/7、28/7 （Wed）7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
30/7 （Fri） 7:00 – 9:30 p.m. – Examination
a. Coffee Tasting (2 lessons), understanding differences between:
- beans from different regions
- beans from different roasting levels
- beans from different roasters
- beans with different brewing methods
- good and bad coffee
b. Italian coffee brewing (4 lessons)
- Features of Italian coffee
- Espresso brewing
- Milk techniques
- Preparation of different types of Italian coffee
- Knowledge about semi-automatic coffee machines and coffee grinders
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
Fee: $7,500 (examination fee is included)
Maximum class size: 6-8
About the trainer:
Mr. Chester Tam, founder of Ideaology, has been in the coffee business over a decade. As one of the panel judges of the World Barista Championship (WBC), Chester has a very high standard in coffee making.
*Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) is an internationally recognised association formed by SCAA (Specialty Coffee Association of America) and SCAE (Speciality Coffee Association of Europe).