Hand drip is somehow challenging, some people found. The class is specially designed for people who have already had basic brewing techniques but are still struggling. Our instructor is here to troubleshoot your coffee brew with a demonstration. Students are able to take a deeper understanding of what really happens in your brewer and manipulate the techniques to improve coffee quality. Register the class to take your hand drip brewing to the next level!
What you learn:
– Compare different brewing methods
– Understand the changes of coffee in different brewing phases
– Understand the characteristics of various filters and drippers
– Master the skills of adjusting water temperature, grind size and other brewing variables
– Brew coffee with different single origins
– Compare different extraction rates
Date: 1) 7, 14, 21, 28 January 2022 (Fridays)
2) 4, 11, 18, 25 March 2022 (Fridays)
Time: 07:00 – 09:30 p.m.
Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
Fee: HK$3,800 / person
Maximum class size: 6 – 8 pax
About the instructor: The class is given by a coffee master Chester Tam, who is the first local authorized SCAE trainer and barista. He is also the City & Guilds approved trainer and winner of 2016 TISCA Roasting Cup, certified judge of World Latte Art Championship (WLAC) and World Barista Championship (WBC).
* This class is recommended for people who have solid foundation and experience in brewing.
* You are welcome to bring your own gear to class