TERMS & CONDITIONS
This document governs your relationship with Ideaology.com.hk hereafter referred to as the Website. Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
All product prices listed are in HK dollars
In order to contract with Ideaology.com.hk you must possess a valid credit or Paypal account acceptable to us. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit card or Paypal account used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of your account and password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your account, or cancel your orders in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
Website reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
Ideaology.com.hk will, at its desecration, refund any coffee or coffee accessory products within 14 days of delivery. Returned coffee must be sent back with the majority of the original product contained inside the original packaging and include a note for the reason of the return. Ideaology.com.hk retains the right to reject any refund request for any reason.
- Intellectual Property RightsThis site and any information available on it including, but not limited to, text, graphics, icons, images and trademarks, are protected by copyright, design, trade mark and other intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Ideaology.com.hk. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, post, transmit, store in retrieval system, modify, alter or display in public or distribute in any way the contents or any part of this site for any purpose without Ideaology.com.hk’s prior written permission.
- WarrantiesTo the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.No agent or representative of Ideaology.com.hk is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding any information on this site and Ideaology.com.hk shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
- Limitation Of LiabilityBy accessing and using this site you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Ideaology.com.hk shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for loss of profit or revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing:This site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “as is” without and warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement.
Ideaology.com.hk has no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site.
Ideaology.com.hk assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text, images or other material or information to or from the site.
The Customer shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. The Customer expressly acknowledges and agrees that Ideaology.com.hk assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Ideaology.com.hk shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by the Customer entirely at the Customer’s risk.
- LinksThe site may contain links to other sites and pages which are not maintained or controlled by Ideaology.com.hk and for which Ideaology.com.hk is not responsible. When you activate any of these links or pages you leave this site and access to such a site or page at your own risk for which Ideaology.com.hk disclaims all responsibility and liability.Ideaology.com.hk disclaims all liability to information or materials posted by advertisers or sponsors on this site.
- TerritoryThe materials on this site are directed solely at persons accessing the site from the Special Administrative Region of Hong Kong. Ideaology.com.hk makes no representation that any product or service referred to on this site is available, or appropriate for use for any other location.
- ChangesIdeaology.com.hk reserves the right but undertakes no duty to review edit or otherwise change this site and any information contained on this site including the Ideaology.com.hk Online Shopping Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Ideaology.com.hk. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Ideaology.com.hk.
Ideaology.com.hk is fully owned and operated by Ideaology Hong Kong Limited.